In April of 2017, we traveled to Ireland for our honeymoon – not your typical honeymoon destination, according to most, but one of the greatest experiences we’ve ever had! We were there for 12 full days traveling from Dublin in a clockwise direction south to Cork, then around towards Dingle and Galway. Hopefully what you find in the posts below will provide you with ideas for your next trip! If you have questions about our experience or how we planned this adventure let me know!
(The below posts are housed on our wedding website, so you’ll get whisked away to another site when you click!)
- Puppies, Preparations & Packing
- Yes, we’d like to sit together!
- Day 1: Dublin!
- Day 2: Dublin + Driving…
- Day 3: Kilkenny: Castles & Beer
- Day 4: Adventures in Cork
- Day 5: Castles, Cork…and wine corks
- Day 6: Dingle
- Day 7: Slea Head Drive
- Day 8: County Clare & Ennis
- Day 9: The Cliffs of Moher
- Day 10: Galway via the Burren
- Day 11: Exploring Galway
- Day 12: Homeward Bound